Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Learning Curve Cards!




I am calling these cards my learning curve cards. My good friend, Bonnie, knows how hard it is for me to use the Martha Stewart corner punches to make a border all the way around a piece of card stock. Anyway, she should be proud of me because I have actually made a few and they finally turned out right! LOL!  The first 2 cards are made with this technique. The last card is a spin off from a card we learned to do at the Whipper Stampers club last week. This card was shown by Ellen and I really loved it.  I plan to do more of these and to also play more with the corner punches. Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, April! I made another card from what we learned last Thursday night, too. I really enjoy learning new techniques. Thanks for sharing ... Carolyn

Bonnie McLain said...

WOW April I love these... Oh I am VERY PROUD of your punching... all of it actually.. .I love it all..

Now one card at a time...I love this first one... very elegant and lovely... jammed full to the right degree with loveliness... Oh My Goodness it is GREAT...
The Butterfly one... that is a hard punch to do that with and you did it perfectly... GREAT JOB GIRL... love it also..

NOw the card that Ellen taught... I have yet to play with that one... if you take a look at my sight you will start to see what I have been spending day and night working on.. Christmas in July is packed full of fun things... yikes.. .so very much to enjoy.. hope you join in on the festive times...

Love all these and thanks for sharing all these beauties with all of us... they are GREAT...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

SusanH said...

You've definitely figured these out! Love the cards!!

Blog Archive