Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 8, 2010

Reindeer Caroler

Monica on the gingerwood board shared this cute reindeer and I just had to try it! I used die cuts and punches to make him. Hers was a little different because she had different dies. I used and oval nestibilities die for the head, a cuttlebug oval for the mouth and a cuttlebug die for the antlers. I cut the ends off an oval shape to make the hands. A small paper punch was used for the nose and I cut white card stock for the teeth! There are many different ways to make this reindeer, just get creative with your dies!

4 comments:

Sondra said...

I love this card! This and Helen's santa are my two favorites for this year.

Kate said...

Oh April - I LOVE this!!! What a clever idea!! I love the die you used for the antlers. Well done!!

Kate said...

I'm back to say that I was so smitten by your reindeer card that I made one myself! Here's the link if you are interested in seeing:
http://smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/2010/11/rudolph-carolling-reindeer.html
Thank you SO much for the idea!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Love the little sheet music folder!!!

Blog Archive