Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love is in the Air

Judikins has taken over the Posh Impression stamps and the Posh board is up and running again! The contest for this month is Valentines and we are to use teal, purple and silver. These colors go so well together, but I rarely use them. I need to use this color combination more often! I had this neat teal, swirl paper and layered it over purple card stock. I used a Heartfelt Creations die and ran silver ribbon around the edges. The heart stamps are from a Posh Impressions double up set. You can click here to see the challenge -- http://www.clubposh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6157

7 comments:

Linda said...

Wow April, you're right. These colors are beautiful together, and your card is stunning. I'm so glad to hear that the Posh Club is up and running again. I must check it out. Linda E.

Carolyn said...

Love!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute! Love your colours for Valentines!

Edith said...

I love your mix of colors, April! They look wonderful together:)
Hugs, Edith

Olena said...

So cute card! Love it! Olena

toners said...

April, thank you for stopping by my blog and especially for your kind words :) Your work is beautiful! Hope to see you again!

Kate said...

The purple and blue really do look fabulous together. I especially like the way you tied your ribbon. That's gorgeous!

Blog Archive