Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easy Watercolor Technique

I really like techniques and I hope to be putting up more on my blog. Some are old techniques, but I haven't used them in a long time and they seem new again! Maybe these will be new to some of you and to some you will remember these and try them again. On this card I stamped the pear using the Kaleidacolor stamp pad -- Creole Spice. I then spritzed the inked stamp with water to blend the colors and then stamped the pear onto my card stock. The background is a cuttlebug folder that I ran through using color core paper with green under the  black. I then sanded the core paper to have the green show through. I hope you will have fun trying this easy technique!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Love what you did. I need to get my stuff out and do those again too. Yours turned out beautiful!

Kate said...

I love the way your pear turned out! The colours on this card all work together wonderfully!

Blog Archive