Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pink

It was fun to make a totally different card today. This is all pink and feminine! At Impression Obsession the challenge is Pink and at Flourishes the challenge is feminine. I used the Textured Evening Gown stamp (C4319) from Impression Obsession. Isn't it pretty? 

8 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi April! You and Paula have great taste. Your card is just lovely and beautiful use of your CAC's too! Your embellishments really give your card feminine elegance too! Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Anonymous said...

Hey April-great minds think alike!!!! Ha, Ha...
Paula Huiras

Stacy Morgan said...

This is feminine and sweet. I like the soft vanilla with the pink. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty April. I can't believe everyone is thinking pink and valentines already!

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! Love the image inside the die cut like that! Thanks for playing the Flourishes challenge!

Donna Ellis said...

Love the pink! It looks like we are window shopping together for that perfect dress. Bet it would look cute on you! I like how you edged the paper, too!

Ellen Taylor said...

Such a pretty and feminine card!

Kate said...

This is fantastic! What a great image - and I'm so impressed with the way you lined up the papers perfectly! Wow!

Blog Archive