Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bold and Bright Birthday

Hi Everyone! I hope you have had a good weekend! I and entering this card into two challenges -- Basic Grey's Bold and Bright challenge and For Fun Challenges -- Birthday. I am always in need of birthday cards, so this was a good challenge for me.  I used the cover sheet for Basic Grey's Green at Heart paper package. The colors were bold and bright. Just right for the challenge! Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Yummy, sparkly icing on the cupcakes! Certainly fun and bright!

Sue said...

Oww, April, love the colors you used and that cupcake looks good enough to eat.

Hugs
Sue

Brenda said...

Looks good enough to eat!

Kate said...

This is so bright and fun! Those little stars are such a perfect match too!

Lou said...

Hi! such a lovely card,gorgeous colours and design too.Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,hugs Lou and he DT.xx

Blog Archive