Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Giving

Hello! I am glad you stopped by my blog today. I want to show you a card that I made for a few challenges. At Magnolia-liciuos the challenge is a picture inspiration and glitter. Isn't this a neat picture? I used Waterscape glitter form Sparkle N Sprinkle on Tilda's dress, swirls and flower. It was fun to use a Magnolia stamp again. I loved coloring Tilda.






Other challenges entered:

1. Cuttlebug Spot -- Feathery challenge
2. Stampin' For The Weekend -- Texture

7 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Your card is SO adorable , I love everything about it ! Thanks for joining us this week over at The Cuttlebug spot !!
Brianna

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous card and I love all the reds.

Brenda said...

So sweet and love the little box you added :)

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling card - and the inspiration piece is magnificent! LOL what sweet stitching on your card design Really pretty elements - and of course, beautifully colored image, April!

Theresa said...

super cute! glad you could join us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Rach83 said...

What a fab image and your flower is so lush. Super sweet card, April.

Thanks for linking up at The Cuttlebug Spot. Hope you'll be back to play again soon.

Rachel x

E. Marie said...

This is a great card. Adorable image and great coloring, perfect for this challenge.

Blog Archive