Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Singing the Blues

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day and not singing the blues! I want to show you a card I made using the color blue. I used this sweet Cat in Window H1938 Impression Obsession stamp and stamped it with blue ink on glossy card stock. I am a fairly new cat owner, so I have been collecting cat stamps recently. I have three cats and they love looking out the window since they are only inside cats! I also used the Impression Obsession die Poppies DIE169-R. I cut the poppies out of blue card stock and white glossy card stock and layered the white glossy card stock over the blue for a shadow.




Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:

Impression Obsession:  Feeling Blue



9 comments:

Leslee said...

Beautiful card for the blue challenge

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I really like the cat image and the cute scene by adding the flower die cuts. Very cute!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love it April! Great image and the die cuts are awesome - love how you layered them!

Karen Amidon said...

The sweet cat image is beautiful stamped in blue. Love how you have used the Hollyhocks.

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful monochromatic card, April!

Kittie said...

I love the cat image done in all blue with the white background and white hollyhocks. Lovely!

Vicki G said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at IO stamps!

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous monochromatic card! Thanks for playing in the io challenge!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is amazing! Wow!

Blog Archive