Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Just Beachy

Hi! I hope you are having a good day. I have made several projects with a beach theme lately. I must have the beach on my brain! I went to the beach in June and I guess I need some more time at the seashore. I made a beach themed tag this time using 2 techniques that Tim Holtz showed on his blog.




I stamped several seashells and fish on the background with Faded Jeans Distress ink. The die is Cattails from Spellbinders. The die cut from tag board is a Cheery Lynn die. I added centers to the tag board using the same die and cut from shimmer sheets, cream handmade paper and brown mulberry paper. At the bottom I added Mudd Puddles mini shells  and Champagne glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!


Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Summer Fun

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous tag April! Love the way you put the glimmer sheet pieces in the negative spots of the die cut! Very cool!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty tag! The stamped background is really pretty and I like the dies you used!

Conniecrafter said...

that looks fantastic, great beachy feel, sounds like you need to make one more trip to the beach before summer is over :)

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Fabulous techniques and beautiful design, April!

Maura said...

Beautiful, beach tag! Love the colors you are working with and the little windows you created with the die! So glad you joined our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week! hugs, maura

Blog Archive