Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Fall Is Still Here!

Hi Everyone! Even though we have just had Thanksgiving, I want to show you a Thanksgiving card I made. It seems like Fall has been so short this year because Summer just wouldn't let go! I love the Fall season and I just don't want to let go! LOL!




The new Fall stamptangle pumpkins at Just For Fun have been some of my favorite stamps. I stamped this medium Stamptangle Pumpkin onto rust card stock using versa mark ink. I added a darker rust embossing powder and heat set it and fussy cut the image. I used a new leaf stencil and sponged over it with various Fall colors of Distress inks to make my background. I cut a fence from brown card stock using an Impression Obsession fence die.

I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. Have a great day!

Remember, you still have some time to join in on the challenge for this month. You can see the details here and you might even win a prize!


Challenges entered:

Scrapy Land:  Give Thanks


6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This makes me think of a ball of yarn, April! Love it, great colors, great background and gorgeous little bow!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty fall card, I love the stenciled background, gorgeous colors!
I am with you, don't want fall to end!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Gorgeous fall card! I love the pumpkin with tone on tone embossing. Really lovely card!

Wendy Bellino said...

I know I already said this, but I LOVE the leafy background!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The background leaves look amazing!! I love the pumpkin!! What a beautiful fall card this is!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at Scrapyland Challenge blog and Good Luck !
Maryvonne – DT member

Blog Archive