Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, September 16, 2017

One Layer Card

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. For some reason it is always a challenge for me to make a one layer card. But I am up for the challenge and today I want to show you one that I made.


I tapped three colors of Distress inks onto an acrylic block, spritzed it with water and stamped it on watercolor paper to make a background for my image. I used the Penny Black Soft Sculpture stamp to stamp over the background. I added the die cut word and a few sequins to the card. Simple! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black:  One Layer Cards
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean and Simple


6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful card, April! One layer designs are so hard. But yours is lovely, even the perfect placement of your sequins. Have a good weekend.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April, one layer cards are not easy but you totally nailed this one! the colourful panel with the black image is stunning! I love this!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is brilliant. I've got a few cards to make today - you've given me the inspiration I needed.

Daria Z. said...

Love the colorful panel. Such a pretty card.

Lisa said...

I love simple easy watercolor cards like this, you did a great job of keeping it clean! You make me want to make a ton of these pannels for cards now! Thanks for the inspiration!

Greta said...

One of my favorite card designs & you chose beautiful colors & the perfect image! Lovely work & so glad you joined us at PBSC!

Blog Archive