Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Bits and Bobs #21

Hi and welcome to another bits and bobs day. Today I found my stack of rub ons that I have not used in ages! They always add nice detail to a project. I found this die cut in a bag and decided to put my rub on on it. Aren't these pretty rub ons from K & Co?


This is how it came out when I finished rubbing it.



I layered this piece on an embossed green background. The bird from Inkadinakdo had been stamped with black ink onto orange card stock and fussy cut. I added rhinestones that came with the rub ons and also added a black cord bow.



Dig through some of your stuff and you may find some fun items that you have not used on your cards in a long time. Have fun!

Challenges entered:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #8 Critter
Simon Says Monday Challenge: All Creatures Great and Small





4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I do have some of those rub-ons! This is a gorgeous creation April! Love the addition of the bird. The embossed background is perfect.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so pretty! I do like those multicolored rub ons, the bird is a lovely focal point.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, great job of using your rub ons and lovely embossing folder to go with it, I have that bird too and I love what you have done with it!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card April, love the background and that bird is stunning...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Blog Archive