Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, November 15, 2018

A Fall Day

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am glad you stopped by today! I want to show you a Fall card I made using the Penny Black Snowy Park stamp. I made this stamp look like a Fall day instead of a snowy day!


I used two backgrounds that I made where I had put alcohol inks on one piece of glossy card stock and then placed the glossy side of another piece on top and pulled them apart. It made sort of an ink blot print. I stamped the trees on one of the backgrounds, cut it out and adhered it to black card stock. I then adhered the image to the other background. All of that was layered on another piece of black card stock and then adhered to the gold card base. I added a wooden leaf, cord and sequins for embellishment.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Addicted To Stamps: Anything Goes
Penny Black: Anything Goes

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful work April! The backgrounds are gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

cool idea for the background, turned out so neat and neat stamp, like how you added the leaf and bow in the corner!

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card April
Loving that Background... gorgeous...
thanks for joining us At PBSC
Hugs Sylvie x

maria f. said...

I think our fall days in Germany are definitely now over, but this takes me back to the beautiful golden ones we enjoyed. So pretty.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous technique.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paddington fan said...

A beautiful card, love the alcohol ink background! Thank you so much for joining us over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge this month, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon, Love Jacky x
PBSC DT

Blog Archive