Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Lavender and Blue

Hi and welcome to my blog! Today I am showing a butterfly card using the colors lavender and blue.



I stamped a light blue background using the Italian Poetry Background stamp from Hero Arts. I adhered the blue lattice die cut over the background. The butterfly stamp is from BoBunny. It was stamped onto a background made from Twinkling H2Os and fussy cut. Lavender and blue handmade flowers were added to the bottom of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered;

Butterfly Challenge:  #128 L for Lattice Card
Craft Stamper:  Anything Goes
Love To Scrap:  Anything Goes

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Such a pretty card. I love the flowers with the lattice die and the gorgeous butterfly. Thankyou fior coming and spinning the butterflywheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

AlisonC said...

That is so pretty. I love the colours together and the wavy ribbon.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colors, April. Love the use of the ribbon for the butterfly too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A lovely color combinations, April, and I like how you stamped behind the die cut. Very pretty!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love how you have used the ribbon with the butterfly!

Linda said...

This is so pretty .... love the stamping detail behind the die cut. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Sue said...

I love that wonderful butterfly and the beautiful colors......gorgeous.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive