Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Handmade Background #11

Hi and welcome to my blog. I have another handmade background to show you from my stash. I have looked at this background for awhile and it reminded me of the sea.


Stamp:  Kissy Fish - Close To My Heart
Saying - Our Daily Bread Designs
Stencil:  Bubbles - Tim Holtz
Watercolor Crayons: Lyra

I made this background by scribbling purple, blue and green watercolor crayons onto a stencil and then spritzing the colored stencil with water. I turned the stencil over and laid it on watercolor paper and pressed lightly on the stencil. When I pulled off the stencil there was a neat watery looking design.

The fish was stamped using oxide ink, fussy cut and pop dotted to the card.

I made this birthday card with hubby in mind. His birthday is coming up and he loves deep sea fishing.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenges:  It's a Man Thing

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

that does make for a very fun sea background, great for your hubby the fisherman!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun background, thanks for the tutorial. It really is perfect for your little fish. Great card for your fisherman's birthday.

Blog Archive