Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Dies Series #10

 Hi Everyone! I have another card to show you using an unused die in my stash. This was a long die, so I cut it in half to fit on this card.




Dies:  Flower Garden - Spellbinders
          Scalloped Tags - Cuttlebug
Stamp (Rubber Nature) and Bubble Wrap on Gelli Plate
Acrylic Paints

I love using my gelli prints whenever I can. I pulled this print from my stash and adhered the Flower Garden die at the bottom. The gelli print reminded me of a flower garden, so I thought the die was a good fit!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Cut It Up:  Nature
Simon  Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


7 comments:

Bunny said...

The gelli print background is beautiful. The die is cute and fits well with the background. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

That Gelli print is indeed gorgeous! Just like a garden full of flowers! Beautiful card, April!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely background, your silhouette looks terrific against it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful April

Gr Karin

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

The colourful shabby chic look is so awesome. The die is a very nice touch.

Treva said...

Nice card and great technique with the bubble wrap.

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our nature challenge.

Treva
http://scrappint.blogspot.com/

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello, this is just lovely and you have inspired me to get my Gelli plate out to play. Vee xx

Blog Archive