Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 7, 2021

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #342

 Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!


We are here with a new challenge for you.

'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option theme of

Decorate An Envelope To Match


Hosted by our Talented Teamie Lols 

Challenge ends June 20th


 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by;



Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Our Second Generous Sponsor is 


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site


Today I used this cute stamp that is in the Holiday Mini set. I thought it would be cute for a birthday card too! As usual I am always in need of birthday cards. I found a bright background that I had in my stash and layered the gift die over it. At the bottom I used some shiny washi tape and also on the side of the envelope.


Stamp:  Holiday Mini Stamp Set (card) - Stampendous
Spring Mini Stamp Set (envelope) - Stampendous

Dies:  Delicate Present - DieVersions
Dotted Ovals - Sizzix

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - card
Prisma Colored Pencils - envelope

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:





7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) the images are so sweet and I love the fancy die cut gift and embossed background! A fabulous matching set! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card with envelope April so cheerful

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

Love that gift die and the background you used with it, cute mouse, the bow works great for a birthday card

Dorte said...

Wonderful birthday card and maching envelope, April.
Have a fine week,
Dorte xx

Sue said...

A fun birthday card, love the big present and the embossed background. The strips of shiny washi tape are really nice on the card and envie. Lucky recipient!

Hugs
Sue

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So so adorable. I like cards with coordinating envelopes. The colourful present rocks my world.

creationsnz said...

Hi APril, I like how you put this set together, festive and fun. CarolG

Blog Archive