Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Punches Series #21

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas Season. Today I am showing a Christmas card that I made using a Christmas Tree punch. 

\

Stamp:  Penguin - Inkadinkado
Punch:  Tree - Martha Stewart
Die:      Card Creator - Spellbinders
             Saying - Christmas Phrases #2 - Sizzix
Paper:   Perfectly Plaid (Chill) - Lawn Fawn
Spectrum Noir Alochol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Christmas Kickstart:  If It's Christmassy #69
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Ice Cold



 

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute, April. Love the little penguin sledding!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is too cute. I'm liking the plaid background. The white trees and rolling hills are nice too. Cute penguin.

Blog Archive