Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Many Ways to Color #15 Chalk Popping

 Hi and welcome to my blog. I am using a very old way to color today. I have not used the chalk popping technique in ages! It was fun to pull out my Soft Pastels and work with them. First I stamped the daisies using Versa Mark ink. I used a finger dauber and Qtips to color over the flowers with the chalks. After applying the chalks I wiped over the images using a paper towel to get off any excess chalk. 


Stamps:  Two Daisies and saying - Rubbernecker
Soft Pastels - Master's Touch
Versa Mark Ink - Tsukineko

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a pleasant day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Happy Birthday
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2331
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #607-608
Stamping Sensations:  Summer Mood Board

7 comments:

brenda said...

You've achieved a lovely finish to the bloom with pastels, many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Linby said...

A lovely pretty CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

Beth Stamps said...

Such a soft and serene card. Your flowers are so beautiful. The technique sounds fun, April.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow April that turned out just gorgeous, I love the softness it gives to it, and love your bow to top it off!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I've never done that technique before, April. What a gorgeous result! A beautiful card!

pinky said...

Never tried this technique but love what you have done. It looks so delicate and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

creationsnz said...

Oh, so pretty. I forgot about this technique. CarolG

Blog Archive