Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Many Ways to Color #17 - Dot Coloring

Hi and welcome to my blog. I think all of us are ready for Fall! It has really been a hot summer for everyone. I decided to make a Fall card today and hopefully Fall will be here before we know it! 

I decided to call my coloring method "dot coloring." Pointillism uses very tiny dots and is very time consuming. This "dot" method is faster and easier. I used an unused pencil eraser to make the dots on my card. 


Stamp:  Trees - Inkadinkado
Embossing Folder:  3D Leaves - Sizzix(TH)
Die:  Candlewick Rectangles - Spellbinders
Leaf Punch - Family Treasures
Rub On Paste - Gold
Distress Inks - Ranger
Glitter Glues - Gold, Copper, Red

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope we will be feeling cooler soon!

Challenges entered:

Can You Handle the Pressure:  AG/Trees
Die Cut Divas:  Anything Goes
We Love Stamping:  AG/Trees and Leaves

6 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

I love the results of your speedy version of pointillism! Beautiful fall card, thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

brenda said...

It's a lovely Autumnal card and perfect for our optional theme at We Love Stamping challenges, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Conniecrafter said...

I think I have that tree set, I just love how you added the fall colors to it with your dots and yes a lot less time consuming to color that way, the fall leaves framing it looks terrific!

Cindy C. said...

Such beautiful card done with a fun technique! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a clever way of colouring, love how you have coloured the card, a lovely stamp and frame on top of the wonderful background. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So inspiring and warm, a perfect autumnal card. Love the frame and the gold embossed background too!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Blog Archive