Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

F is for Foil

I am back with another card for my alphabet series. This time the letter is F and I used a foil background on this card. I have bought several packs of ink jet backgrounds to foil. I chose the hexagon shapes background, using a rainbow foil. I ran it through my  laminator and it came out so pretty. My grandson turns 3 in June and he loves our cat, so I thought this would be a card that he would like.  

Stamp:  Unknown
Foil Background:  Foilables Pattern Pack 1 - Creative Vision Stamps
Foil:  Pride - Creative Vision Stamps
Die:  Three - Cuttlebug
Happy Birthday :  Sticker - Krazy Kreations
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Wiggle Eyes

Thanks so much for stopping  by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 241
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

I am sure he will love it, especially the wiggly eyes :)

Blog Archive