Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

H is for Heat Embossing

I am on letter H for my alphabet series. I used heat embossing on this card. Heat embossing is what got me hooked on stamping and I have been stamping now for 3 decades! I love to heat emboss on patterned paper because the embossing makes the stamp stand out better than just stamping with ink. I was thrilled the other day when I went into Dollar Tree and found this beautiful bicycle stamp! I had to use it right away.


Stamp:  Bicycle - Crafter's Square
             Saying - Crafter's Square
Embossing Powder:  Concord - Sparkle N Sprinkle
Patterned Paper and Butterfly:  Art Options - 49 and Market
Label Sticker - American Crafts

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2416
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
We Love Stamping:  AG/Spring

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card! This bicycle stamp is really lovely and the embossing makes it stand out so well on the patterned paper. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

brenda said...

It's a great stamp and always think heat embossing brings them to life just a little bit more, many thanks for sharing it with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, I do love that paper and the heat embossing does stand out great. Looks like I need to take another trip to my dollar store :)

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous love the background papers and that bike stamp looks amazing thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

Sandi said...

The bicycle made me smile.

Mervi said...

Lovely and fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

Blog Archive