Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

I is for Ink Stains

Hi and welcome to my blog! Today the letter is I in my alphabet series and I used Ink Stains on this card. The ink stain bottles have daubers on them, so I pounced the ink stains onto my card to get a splat look. I thought this would make a fun male card. I usually don't have enough male birthday cards.


Stamp: Skyline - Unknown
Die:  Celebrate - Pink & Main
Ink Stains - Ranger
Embossing Folder:  Lifestyle Crafts

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenge entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2418

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

That is a terrific idea and it turned out pretty cool, looks great with the skyline

Blog Archive