Eeeeekkkkk!!!
Welcome back House Mouse FANS!
We are here with a new challenge for you.
with the option theme of
Bright Summer Colors
Hosted by our Talented Teamie - ME
Challenge ends July 19th
so join the fun! Please use a House-MouseDesigns(R)
House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
We are Generously Sponsored by
Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!
Thanks to our generous sponsors for their
continued support!
We have one extra prize for this challenge. Bunny is celebrating her 9th anniversary as a House Mouse Designer. She is offering one of the newest Spellbinder's House Mouse stamps called: Party Parade. It has been used one time.
Dies: Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Presents - Sizzix
Swirling Stars - Sizzix (TH)
Patterned Paper - Unknown
Alcohol Markers - Caliart
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a great day!
Challenge entered:
Double D: Potpourri (I chose the bright colors and the candy reminded me of a party)
5 comments:
It's definitely a party. You beautifully matched the paper. Love the colors and the coloring. It a cute party card. [Bunny]
Adorably cute card and fits our challenge perfectly!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Double D Co-Owner
Oh my his dad doesn't look to happy :) fun papers and like your addition of the presents too!
Love this fun, happy, and bright birthday card!
I'm such a House Mouse fan, and I LOVE what you have done with this card. Those bright background colors are perfect. Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer
Post a Comment