Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, July 13, 2026

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Mid Way Reminder #469

                                                                                                 


                


We are here with a Mid Way Reminder for


Our ongoing challenge:




with the option theme of 
 
 
Bright Summer Colors


Hosted by our Talented Teamie - ME

Challenge ends July 19th


  So join in the fun! 
Please use a
House-Mouse Designs
® House-Mouse Friends, Happy Hoppers, or Gruffies image
stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


We are Generously Sponsored by

Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs

 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous sponsor for their continued support!


We have one extra prize for this challenge. Bunny is celebrating her 9th anniversary as a House Mouse Designer. She is offering one of the newest Spellbinder's House Mouse stamps called: Party Parade. It has been used one time. 








Stamp: Seed Shooter - Stampabilities
Dies: Circles - Crafter's Companion and Nellie Snellen
Happy Birthday - Unknown
Punch: Butterfly - EK Success
Embossing Folder: Sun Rays - Sizzix
Alcohol Markers - Caliart
Distress Oxide Inks - Ranger

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Four Legged Friends (Newton's Nook)
We Love Stamping: Summertime

5 comments:

Bunny said...

This card has summer written all over it. I love it. This Happy Hopper really is happy. I have a feeling this Hopper has been in quite a few speed spitting contests. All of the colors are just lovely. A sweet card. [Bunny]

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great background for your seed spitting Hopper! Love your colors and how cheerful this card is!

Chris said...

Such a cute image and wonderful background in those hot summer shades! Thank you for joining in at We Love Stamping
Chris
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning background for your delightful summer HM. Love the butterflies too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the cute image and the vibrant background. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

Blog Archive