Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Out With the New and in With the Old #18

 Here is another card I made with my old wooden stamps. I used a piece of background paper in my stash where I had dropped some colors of alcohol inks into water in a pan. The alcohol inks float on top of the water. I placed some glossy cardstock into the water to make this speckled background. 


Wooden Stamps: Fern Postcard - Rubber Stampede
                            Monarch Butterfly - Stampabilities
Ink - Mountain Meadow - Big N Juicy
Alcohol Markers - Azure
Alcohol Inks - Ranger
Birds - Washi Tape

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Blog Archive