Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 28, 2010

StampHaven summer challenges


I am making cards for the StampHaven summer challenges. The jar card is for the forlorn stamp challenge. We are to use a stamp that we bought but never used. The purple card is for the punch challenge where we are to use punches. I used the MS butterfly border and corner punches and a single butterfly by Paper Studio.  If you want to see the other challenges and the projects that others have done, you can click on the SummerHaven banner on the right of my blog. The challenges will continue through July 11th. Have fun looking!

No comments:

Blog Archive