Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cuttlebug Acetate Challenge

Here is my cuttlebug challenge card for this week. We were to use acetate on our card along with something cuttlebugged! The window on my card is acetate colored with alcohol inks. The frame is a Disney cuttlebug folder and die. The flowers along the bottom of the frame is a cuttlebug border. The birds are from Inkadinkado. This was a fun challenge. I have not used acetate for a long time, so it was fun to pull out something old to use again.

6 comments:

Court said...

Great job with the challenge! What a fun card! Thanks for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge!

http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Bonnie McLain said...

What a fun creative card April...Love it... love the birds on it with the flowers...
I left a message on the quilled tutorial for you... check it out... Have a good week-end
Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

June Houck said...

April, I love those birds! Your frame is shabby chic...great card :)

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh how pretty!!!! Love that frame! Thanks for playing along in our Cuttlebug challenge!

beejay said...

Very pretty card, love the way you did the birds and that frame is awesome! TFS

BettyBee said...

April, this is a very pretty card, and I love the combination of folders and the Disney frame! Thanks for showing the use of alcohol inks on the acetate, too! It's great having you as part of the Cuttlebug Challenge!!

Blog Archive