Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, August 27, 2010

Quad Challenge for Posh Impressions

This is a card I did for the Quad Challenge over at Posh Impressions. We had to have 4 elements on our card. We were to have 3 flowers, dry embossing, torn paper and use distress ink! I used Tim Holtz's brick wall embossing folder using chocolate core card stock. I sanded the card stock and the red showed through, although it really looks pinkish. I used torn paper for the "sky" and used Aged Mahogany distress ink to age the layers. Then I used 3 Prima flowers. This was fun trying to use all 4 elements.

Blog Archive