Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 4, 2010

National Card Making Day

Oct. 2nd was National Card Making Day. Our local stamp club, The Stamping Divas, got together and made 121 cards for Operation Write Home. This organization sends handmade cards to soldiers overseas so that they can have cards to send to their families. They also give cards to wounded soldiers. We had a fun day and here is a sample of the cards we made. Thanks for all of those who participated!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love, love, love this!

Blog Archive