Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 25, 2010

Peek-A-Boo Owl

Here is another fancy fold card. This time I went 5 1/2" wide x 4 1/4" long. This will also fit in an A2 envelope. I had a lot of fun making this card. The "tree" part of the card was made using "wood" paper and then running it through the Tim Holtz wood grain folder and swiping a brown ink pad over the embossed areas. I cut a hole from the knot in the "wood" and placed my stamped owl behind it. He is colored with Twinkling H2Os. The pumpkin is a cuttlebug die and the vines on the sides is a  cuttlebug border. The small pumpkins border was made using a Martha Stewart border punch. Fall is my favorite time of year with the crispness in the air and all the beautiful colors. I hope you enjoy this card!

1 comment:

Bonnie McLain said...

How precious this card is... love the cutie poking his head out of the hole... how cute is that..???? Love it..
April I love all your cards... but the ones below that have the interior windows are so very elegant and lovely... I love them... I even grabbed them to put them into my folder of favorite cards... just so very pretty... I think it is the pinks you used in these... I really love pinks... and never realized how much I use it... GREAT cards my friend... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

Blog Archive