Hi and welcome to my blog! A couple of weekends ago I went on a fun stamping retreat where I worked on some challenges on a stamping board. This was one submission where we were supposed to to use the "kissing" stamping technique. You can see the technique on the leaves underneath. I wanted a shadow effect so I fussy cut the leaves again and used Distress Stains to color them. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- ► 2017 (78)
- ► 2016 (79)
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (90)
- Anything Goes -- With Glitter
- Stained Leaves
- Technique Tuesday -- Sticky Ribbon
- Thank You Berry Much
- Technique Tuesday -- Diamond Pop Out Fold
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop Winners!
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Monochromatic Blog Hop
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Technique Tuesday -- Frosted Vellum
- Non Typical Valentine!
- Technique Tuesday -- Embossed Resist + Dies
- 12 Tags of 2013 -- February
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (170)