Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 11, 2013

Give Thanks

Thanksgiving is almost here. Can you believe it?  I would like to share a Thanksgiving card I made using the pumpkin from the Sparkle N Sprinkle  Fall Harvest stamp set 474.  For the background of my card I used patterned paper, outlined parts of the swirls using the Sakura glue pen and sprinkled on Goldenrod velvet glitter GM2006. I inked up some die cut leaves and added Goldenrod velvet glitter to them also and placed them behind the pumpkin along with the die cut swirls.


                                                        Here is a more detailed look.


                   Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                                                        April

6 comments:

Eret said...

April, this is really beautiful! Love the sparkling leaves and lovely flourishes behind the pumpkin. Such a stunning card!
Eret x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the background April - and all the sparkly textures.

Brenda said...

I can smell the burning leaves in the air - beautiful card

Shirley said...

How pretty~ I really like the warm colors. They really make your pumpkin pop! The design is just wonderul and your BG and leaves are gorgeous too!

Donna Ellis said...

April, this looks so PRETTY! I love what you have done with the glittery leaves, and the pretty pumpkin arrangement. Very pretty colors, textures layers and panels in your wonderful card. hugs, de

Anne Temple said...

This is beautiful. Love the highlighted portions of the patterned paper. So creative.

Blog Archive