Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 9, 2014

Isn't She Lovely

Hi! I hope you are having a good day. I want to share a card I made using a new released Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set called Sparkle Silhouette 621. Isn't she lovely?




I glittered her up using Cerulean Star embossing powder EP433 and I also used the same embossing powder in the die cut out areas and around the edges of the card. I just love this color!




I also sponged green ink on the raised embossed areas on the patterned paper. The flowers had yellow centers, so I used transparent Waterscape glitter G1108 to sparkle them up a bit.  For full instructions on how to make this card, please click here.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a marvelous day!

April

5 comments:

scrappymo! said...

I love green and blue together...especially that gorgeous shade of blue! The glitter is aazing on this card...well done you!

Unknown said...

Oh April, I am going to be singing that all day, now, LOL...a Fabulous card, super image and your colours are just perfect, super detail here, too, hugs xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

She sure is! Love what you did here, the delicate background and your sparkling silhouette. Great effect!

Anne Temple said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the background looks fabulous. She's definitely on my wish list :-).

Shirley said...

She is really very pretty! Love the whole design. I like how you used the sparkly in the cut out areas too! and the DP is really wonderful! Very creative!

Blog Archive