Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, June 6, 2014

Beautiful Day

Hi Everyone! It has been a beautiful day here today. I just love this saying stamp from Sparkle N Sprinkle. At Joan's Touch the challenge is to make a twisted easel card. I have never made one before, so I thought I would try it. I was surprised at how easy it was to make. I had fun with it! You can see how to make it here.



The frame is a Spellbinders die and the butterfly is a Cheery Lynn die. I stamped the leaves on brown card stock and cut them out. The small butterflies is a stamp from Hero Arts. The pink border is ribbon with pearls intertwined.




Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Ribbons:  Butterflies and Ribbon
Stampin' for the Weekend:  Anything Goes
Stamplorations:  Stamps and Borders


12 comments:

Nancy Hill said...

Very beautiful card and love your flower. I have this paper and dies and you gave me great ideas to work on next.

Mrs. Swandog said...

So pretty! I love the pearls on the butterfly!!

Anne Temple said...

Your twisted easel card is so pretty and I love the color combo.

Gerlinde said...

This is beautiful, April! Love the colors!

sandie said...

What an unusual shaped card, it looks great and wonderul detail. Thanks for joining us at Stamplorations

Gretha said...

A very pretty and beautiful card
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous April! So feminine!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card! Love your design and color combo!

Shirley said...

Your card is just so beautiful! Easel is one of my favorite folds and yours is perfect for your gorgeous butterflies and flowers!

Joan Fricker said...

Theresa, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love how you twist on this
Easel card. Such beautiful colors and everything about it is just stunning.
thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Joan Fricker said...

opps...I mean April!!!!!
Joan

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning card - those colors make it so beautiful - Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations~

Blog Archive