Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 8, 2016

Love

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I want to show you a tag I made with these sweet chickadees by Sparkle N Sprinkle.






I made the background using the splatter stencil from Tim Holtz and doing the mono printing technique here. I used Tumbled Glass and Weathered Wood stains. You can see the white splatters in the middle of the tag.




Next I used white matte embossing paste and Tim Holtz's snowflakes stencil. I added Stickles Diamond glitter glue on the snowflakes to make them sparkle.


                Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:


Crafty Cardmakers:  Love, Love, Love
Our Crafty Corner:  Anything Goes Challenge 6
Simon Says Wednesday:  Have A Heart
Tim Holtz: 12 Tags of 2016 - February
We Love 2 Create:  Anything Creative Mixed Media Goes Challenge 3











12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love those chickadees and the snowflakes look great with your paste. Nice tag!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wonderful tag April. Love the coloring of your little Chickadees against the snowy background of the tag. Gorgeous work!

scrappymo! said...

This is really beautiful! Chickadees are so pretty! We have a park here in Langley, BC where if you are lucky, and stand very still with bird seed on your hand, the chickadees will light and eat from your hand!

Your sweet tag made me remember the joy of my grandaughter when they alight on her hand to eat the seed. Thanks for the memory,,,

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very pretty tag. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela DT x

Teresa Kline said...

hello April, super sweet tag, luv those gorgeous birds! so glad you played along with the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

shine on *~*

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

Deni x

Donna Ellis said...

Darling tag, April! Beautiful snowy background!

Donna Ellis said...

I'm back with another hat, April! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
crafty hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}

Kelly said...

Pretty! so wintery and cheerful all in one tag. Nicely done! Very clean. Creative Blessings! Kelly

Lin said...

What a delightful tag. Such a pretty design, although those poor birds look a little chilly!

Thank you for sharing in our Love, Love, Love challenge. We hope to see you back again.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

J said...

Gorgeous tag - I really like the background. Thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers this time.

Jackie

Unknown said...

Beautiful winter tag!! the birds and the snowflakes are awesome.

Blog Archive