Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Altered Dies #12

Hi Everyone! I have another altered die card to share with you today. This one is a wild card for a boy's birthday as you will see! The background was made by using dot resist watercolor paper and adding blue Color Burst. I added confetti stars for embellishments. The "cute" little monster was stamped, colored with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.




Here is the inside of the card. I cut a strip of orange card stock and added numbers washi tape over it. I also added some confetti stars under the sentiment.




I used the saucer and tea bag from the Tea Time dies by Tim Holtz. I turned the saucer over and attached the tea bag to the top for it to look like a flying saucer! I punched circles on the saucer for windows.






This was a fun card to make. I hope you enjoyed how I altered the saucer and tea bag to make my UFO! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!









1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love your flying saucer!!! How creative! The inside is so cute too.

Blog Archive