Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 10, 2017

Stamptangle Valentine

I want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day will be very special. Here is a card I made using the StampTangle Teardrop Heart from Just For Fun Stamps.  This stamp is so lovely, don't you think?





I stamped the heart on pink card stock using Versa Mark ink. I added white embossing powder and heat set it and fussy cut the heart. The heart was adhered on the white heart embossed background. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and layered it three times on the bottom of the card. I then added pink gingham, ribbon and bow, and three white enamel dots.

I hope you will join our February Sweet Nothings challenge here. We would love to see your wonderful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:


Dies R Us:  Hearts
Inspiration Destination:  Anything Goes #121
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Young At Heart
The Paper Girls:  With Heart
Tuesday Throwdown:  Heart Strings

6 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG April ... this is so, so pretty! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘HEARTS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous creation April! Love the layered bottom border and the heart is beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, great design on that heart and it looks great embossed, love the layering of your border dies also

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation, your bow looks great

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this fortnight, hope to see you back again soon!
Hugs Shell xx

laurie said...

SOOO pretty! I love that pink.Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

Anna-Karin said...

Such a beautiful card April!! I love that heat embossed heart, it looks so pretty and intricate. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

Blog Archive