Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 9, 2018

Feel Better Soon

Hi! I hope you are doing well and haven't caught the flu bug. I made a get well card because it seems like the flu is really bad this year. I followed the challenge theme at Just For Fun for this month and used one of their many silhouette stamps. This one is called Favorite Spot. Speaking of a favorite spot, my three cats love looking out the window too. Sometimes all three are in the same window IF they are feeling tolerant of each other at the time! LOL! I have several bird feeders they like to watch.



I stamped the image on blue inked card stock, fussy cut it and added it to patterned paper. I used some lighter brown flocking on the cat. The saying is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.

I hope you will join the Just For Fun challenge this month. We would love to see your wonderful creations. You might even win a gift certificate to the store.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!


5 comments:

scrappymo! said...

It has beena long time since we had a house cat, but I still remember this scene. How they love to watch out the window!

Your card is lovely...a great stamp and great die here.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Recently, my very old cat decided he can sit on the kitchen table to look out at the birds. There is a perfectly good chair to sit on right next to it!

Wendy Bellino said...

I like how the image and the colors you chose set the mood!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely rustic feel to this card, April. Love the scene with the little fluffy cat perched looking out.

Conniecrafter said...

Too cute, birds do give quite the entertainment to the cats don't they, sure to brighten up someone's day!

Blog Archive