Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Happy Birthday

Hi and welcome to my blog. I love the Penny Black hedgehogs and I use them a lot! This time I made a birthday card with one. I fussy cut the present that the mouse is holding - to put in his hand. The present image came from the Penny Black Critter Party stamp set. The image was colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol pens, cut out with the Spelldinders Labels 50 die and pop dotted to the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a great day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Anything Goes/Option - Favorite Stamp


3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

SO sweet! I love the image and your coloring and how you added those enamel dots to the background in just the right places.

Shona Erlenborn said...

So bright and cheery - your coloring is awesome on the little hedgehogs!

Conniecrafter said...

Very sweet coloring, love the little package he is hiding behind his back :)

Blog Archive