Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Party Time

Hi and welcome to my blog! I want to show you a birthday card I made using this cute image from Penny Black's Critter Party stamp set and a new Tim Holtz die from Sizzix.


I stamped and colored the image using alcohol markers. The image was cut out using Gina Marie's Stitched Oval die and pop dotted to the card. I used clear glitter embossing powder on the circles on the patterned paper and on the cupcake and flame.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

Challenges entered;

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  January 2019
Tuesday Throwdown:  Embossing -- Wet/Dry

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a sweet image! Love your die cut and all of the wonderful colors- and the embossing! Thanks for joining in the embossing challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh what a party of color! Such a fun card April.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the die and how it shows off bits of the colorful paper background. The image is way too cute, love how they are all working so hard to blow out the candle!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Blog Archive