Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, July 22, 2019

Patterned Paper #14

Hello and welcome to my blog. Who doesn't like ice cream on a hot summer day? I love it anytime of the year! I have been trying to use up some of my paper scraps, so you can see that I have on this card.


I used a cloud die from Memory Box to make my ice cream scoops! The cone and saying came from the Hero Arts Color Layering Ice Cream stamp set. The pink frame was made by using Martha Stewert's Around The Page punches.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Keep cool and have a nice day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: July 2019
Lavinia World Challenges:  Anything Goes
Love To Scrap:  Anything Goes

8 comments:

Bunny said...

A cute card. I love that you got to use some scraps.

Give me ice cream anytime! [Bunny]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

April, wonderful use of the patterned paper, but also what a great idea to use the cloud die! This is such a great summery card!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific idea for using up all your scraps!! love the patterns with the cherry on top!

Lori Kobular said...

It doesn't have to be a hot day for me to enjoy ice cream! Your card is adorable and how clever to use the cloud die to make the scoops of ice cream! Really fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Brilliant thinking! Your ice cream scoops are so clever.

Debbie Sherman said...

super cute card! Thanks for playing along with the Lavinia World Design Team Challenges!

Bunny said...

Hey, April. I love that you too had a stowaway coming home from Australia. I'm sure when you read it on my blog it brought back some happy memories. [Bunny]

Helen said...

Beautiful project - such a good way to use up scraps.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

Helen x

Blog Archive