Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, July 5, 2019

Thanks

Hi, I am showing you a thank you card I made using a fun background technique and some Just For Fun stamps!


I covered an acrylic stamping block with clear tape, first taping the bottom of the block horizontally and then vertically. I stamped the block onto a multicolored stamp pad and then stamped the block onto white card stock. I love the distressed plaid look it gave.

Next I stamped the Just For Fun bicycle stamp over the background and added the saying from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet, at the top. Black  enamel dots were added for interest.

We would love to see what you create for the Just For Fun challenge that is going on this month. The theme is "At The Shoreline." You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Make Your Own Background
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #394 - #395


6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh wow, what a fantastic background with the tape. I love this bicycle image! Great card!

Bunny said...

The background is great. This is a fun thank you card. [Bunny]

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the background - you are so clever! Cute bike stamp too!

Sue said...

April, what a great technique! Love the background you created and the card is fun too.

Hugs
Sue

Conniecrafter said...

Cool idea for the background, looks great with the bike

Blog Archive