Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, October 11, 2019

A Surprise Inside

Hi and welcome to my blog. I saw this on line a few months ago and I had to try it! I love cards that move or have a surprise inside. First of all here is the outside of the card. I used a bird image that I love that has now been retired. I used alcohol markers to add a little color to the image.



Here is the inside of the card.


These flowers are folded and an edge is cut off to form the flower. Then they are glued together and attached to the card. Here is a link to the instructions.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

I would like to enter this card in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge:  Something Inside.


Other challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  Oct. 2019



3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun surprise, April. I do love little bird image too! He's darling!

Bunny said...

Cute card. Love the fun element of opening it up for the surprise. [Bunny]`

Sue said...

And what a lovely surprise with the pretty flowers it is. I too love cards that hold a surprise inside and this one is wonderful.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive