Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, October 17, 2019

White Christmas

Hi and welcome to my blog. I have been making Christmas cards throughout the year so that I don't get in a panic to make cards right before the season. I want to show you a Christmas card I made using a House Mouse stamp that I have just used for the first time.



I used two embossing folders to add texture to the card. The white frame and the swirl tree dies are from Memory Box. I punched out two snowflakes and added clear Stickles glitter to them. The image was colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut and added to the card. I  made "marshmallows" by using small square pop dots and adding clear Stickles glitter to them too.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

House Mouse and Friends:  white on white - only the image in color


9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute! Love these little mice with their hot chocolate and marshmallows!

Sue said...

April your white card is so beautiful, I love all the texture and pretty embellishments and dies you used. That red mug just pops on the all white and the marshmallows are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and joining in on the fun.

Hugs
Sue

aussie aNNie said...

How cute is this, love the colouring and gorgeous stamp used…thanks for placing it in our Anything goes/
White on White with only the image in colour challenge and good luck in the draw.
[aussie aNNie Design Team Member for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenges]

[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Carol :-) the mousie image is just adorable and I love the textures and die cuts, so pretty :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Conniecrafter said...

that is just too cute and I love your idea for the marshmallows!

Bunny said...

Cute card. I love that they are having a delicious cup of hot chocolate. Lovely coloring and such great texture with the embossing and the beautiful dies. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.
{Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love all the texture in the white background and then the pop of color with the image!

KarinsArtScrap said...

April this is very beautifullllllllllll
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

StampendousGraphics said...

This card is extra sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with Stampendous Stamps and House-Mouse Designs! Congratulations on your win!

Blog Archive