Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Handmade Background #18

Hi! Welcome to my blog. Here is another one of my backgrounds that I found in my stash.


Stamps:  Unknown
Sprays:  Ranger

I wrapped a long piece of twine around the card stock and used various colors of ink sprays over the card stock and then unwrapped the string. Simple, but a neat look! 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

ModSquad:  Autumn Foliage



5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome effect, April! Love the colors!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It is a neat look! Sometimes the process is simple for something so cool. Great card!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool results, great use for the sprays!

Bunny said...

Definitely a lovely background. [Bunny]

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This turned out beautifully

Blog Archive