Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Dies Series #5

 Hi and welcome to my blog and to my dies series! This year I am planning on using my many dies that I have not used yet that I have in my stash! The die on this card that I had not used is May Bells Edger by Creative Expressions. I love these edger dies. I also inlaid the May Bells on this die.



Stamp:  Winter Tweets - Stampendous

Dies:  May Bells Edger - Creative Expressions
Hello - No Brand

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Embossing Folder:  Dotted Swiss - Cuttlebug

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

Dies R Us:  Anything Goes #164


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous April

Gr Karin

Bunny said...

What a lovely bluebird. Your card is fabulous. We get many bluebirds every day at our feeder. They are so much fun to watch and so pretty. [Bunny]

Diane said...

Just gorgeous April, love die cut, embossed background and lovely bird are perfect.


Hugs diane

Darlene said...

WOW this is just FABULOUS April! LOVE your overall design! I had a bluebird just like this sitting on my porch post just the other day!! Awesome coloring & design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Blog Archive