Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Best Wishes

 Hi and welcome to my blog! We have been seeing hints of Spring here. The pear trees are in bloom along with the daffodils! I recently purchased this pretty Penny Black stamp and was itching to use it! 




I stamped the wreath with Versa Mark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored the stamp with colored pencils.

Stamps:  Winsome Wreath - Penny Black
                Butterfly - BoBunny

Colored Pencils:  Prisma
Punches:  Deco Fan - Martha Stewart

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #483 - #484


4 comments:

Diane said...

Really pretty stamped image, framing and coloring April.

Hugs Diane

Shona Erlenborn said...

So feminine, April! Love the delicateness of the wreath! and that gorgeous little butterfly - a breath of Spring to come!

Bunny said...

This is beautiful and feminine. Love the colors. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous coloring of this lovely stamp, and such pretty framing of it too!

Blog Archive