Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Dies Series #17

 Welcome back to my blog! I am showing another die that I have not used in my stash. I love this background die and I decided to layer it and off set it for a different look. Here in the South it still feels like summer, so I used this cute tropical bird and used the die that came in the stamp set to cut him out. I then pop dotted him to the card.



Stamps:  Bird Set - Rubbernecker
               Flower - Studio G

Dies:  Leaves:  SVG
          Background:  No Brand

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!


Challenges entered:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Stamp It

6 comments:

Bunny said...

What a cute card. I love Rubbernecker stamps. That bird cracks me up. We are definitely still hot here in the south aren't we? We will be until around the end of October usually. Two more months. It feels like an eternity. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Now that looks like a bird with some attitude, love how you colored him and that is a very cool die to frame him with, great corner treatment too!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow April! This is stunning! Love the color, sentiment, the background die and the corner embellishments!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Adorable and such fun colours! If it feels like summer, you want to use colours that feel like summer. The sentiment is pretty funny.

Vee Cassidy said...

Such a lovely card and I must agree with the sentiment! Vee xx

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a cute card. I'm loving the look of that layered die you used. Thanks for joining us over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Blog Archive