Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, September 20, 2021

HMFMC Mid Way Reminder Challenge #349

           Welcome back to

ANYTHING GOES
OR 
Christmas Around the Corner Challenge!

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Sue Kment 

Challenge runs through Sepetember 26th

Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image on your card/project to enter.

Welcome back our Generous

 SPONSOR


The winner will be given a fabulous set of Mini Clear Stamps!
Assortment may vary.

 
Here is a a collage of gorgeous cards made by the Stampendous team using the mini stamps. 






Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  



Our Second Generous Sponsor is 




One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


Many Thanks to our Generous Sponsors for their Continued Support 

Isn't this fun new stamp cute? I loved ice skating when I was young. I lived in the South, but I loved going to the ice skating rink each winter. I know it would be even more fun to ice skate
on a pond or lake!


Stamp:  Holiday Happy Mini Stamp Set - Stampendous
Punches:  Snowflake Border - Martha Stewart
Snowflake - EK Success

Paper: Frosty Sparkling - Friends & Craft O'Clock
Crystal Glitter Glue - Stickles
Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please join us over at the challenge. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  September 2021



8 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

that is the cutest little stamp, I love the papers you paired up with him and the borders are so pretty too!

Bunny said...

This is a cute set. I love the red and white. It's just beautiful. Love the trees in the background. [Bunny]

Sue said...

Oh April, what a beautiful card. Love the snowy background you created for your little skating mouse. Awesome!

Hugs
Su

Vee Cassidy said...

Can feel the frost with your lovely card. Vee xx

Mia said...

The most beautiful skating mouse! Great Christmas card, April. Kisses!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh April, so fun to see we were twinsies for this challenge!!! Love your snowy background! Super cute! ♥ Sue Kment

creationsnz said...

Your card is beautiful April. The understated background makes the image stronger and the red is so cheery. CarolG

Cards by Beckie said...

I love the cute image you have used on the card. Thank you for sharing your project at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca

Blog Archive